Friday, 29 January 2016

Van Fixed, Jan 2016

It was just after the Van failed its MOT, that I got the part that was needed. Unfortunately getting the part fitter was not that easy. Eventually I got it done at Tim's place and the next day, it passed its MOT and we were ready to go camping again.

The total cost of the repairs was about £280, not much you may think but this was done on the cheap and should have cost about £500. This cost did include two MOT's but it is done now and out of the way for another year.

All this was done leaving two days to get ready for our first trip away. The site at York had been closed after flooding just after Christmas but was reopening just in time for our visit.